Friday, September 14, 2007

Autumn Apparitions Swap


This card is for tomorrow's swap in Wisconsin Rapids. My upline is hosting her annual event where her entire downline is invited. I can't wait! It's always great to see my "sisters" and the fun make and take projects we get spoiled with.

Anyway, I finally came up with an idea and quickly put the card together. I was inspired by a card maker on Splitcoast Stampers and couldn't wait to use my new white Stazon ink! I made 20 of these cards in about 2 hours, I still have a child at home who needs assistance on occasions!

All products Stampin' Up!: Basic Black cardstock; Autumn Apparitions stamp set; Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive markers; Stazon black and white inks; Creepy Crawly double sided designer paper; 1/16th punch; Ticket Corner punch; vintage brads

No comments: