Monday, February 18, 2008

Inspiration

No photo to post today but I have some creations that I have to photograph and upload. Hopefully tomorrow I can get that done...

Just wanted to let you know where I get some of my inspiration. I frequent other blogs (hence, why I started my own) on a frequent basis. I will be posting the links on the right hand side of my blog. I think this is bloglitically correct?

Anyway, there is a lady who actually works for Stampin' Up! and posts a "Make a Card Monday" video. She has some great tips (especially today) on punches and shows how to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig. Her link is www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/ Hope this works!

Also, there is a link to a feedblitz on the right hand column. You can enter your email address and the service will email you when I have a new post. Only if you are interested, not sure if there is any spam involved so don't use your office/work email!

This weekend is the Mount Morris retreat. I will be at the Arrowhead Lodge Saturday morning to scrap all day and into the night. See some of you there!!! If you have never been to a scrapbooking/stamping weekend, you have to do it. There are great people to meet, ideas to gain and fellowship to enjoy.

Thanks, Melinda

No comments: