Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Ol'Summertime

My Stampin' Up! upline gave us a challenge: make a project with the inspiration of "Good Ol' Summertime." It didn't take me long to pull out my "Tart & Tangy" stamp set and ink up the strawberries!

The card base is kraft with layers of whisper white and Summer Picnic DSP. I made the photo corners because I don't have the photo corner punch, yet... They are also paper pierced.


The swirls from "Baroque Motifs" was inked in old olive and the strawberries were markered with old olive and real red, then cut and adhered with dimensionals.

Thanks for looking!

Edited 5/29/08:
I was inspired by a card on SCS (as many of my cards are!) to use the swirls and berries. Sorry, I don't have the name of the person who first posted:(

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

How clever to incorporate both sets! So cute!

Bev said...

This is lovely! I esp. love the green dsp you used. The lines give it a punch! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I'll be back to visit!