Tuesday, August 14, 2007


I've heard chipboard and glitter are the trendy items now. So here is my take...I pulled out the old scallop scissors but the scallop edge can be done using a corner rounder without the guard! A multipurpose tool!




To adhere glitter to chipboard: I placed the chipboard heart onto my basic black craft pad and smushed, making sure the entire side and edges of the chipboard were covered in black ink. Then take heat and stick powder. Cover like you are using embossing powder include the sides. Heat the heat and stick powder (again, just like embossing) with a heat tool until it becomes clear. Then cover with glitter, here I used romantic red. Heat again with the heat tool.




All images copyright Stampin' Up!: Priceless and Hugs and Wishes stamp sets; Real Red and Old Olive card stock; Old Olive classic ink; Basic Black craft ink; On Board chipboard, Romance Red glitter, Heat and Stick powder, scallop scissors.

No comments: