Tuesday, August 7, 2007



This is a page using the new "Pretties Kit" from Stampin' Up! These flowers in the kit are really easy to color. I used "Purely Pomegranate" classic ink refill and an aquapainter to paint the color onto the flowers. To give the flower more dimension, make the outer edges of the petals a darker color. The flowers dry very quickly, within 5 minutes and they are ready to use!

I used the ivory half-backed pearls and the rhinestone brads for the flower centers. There are lots of goodies in this kit...can't wait to put a hat pin together!

This is the only photo (that I know of) with my sister, my Grandma and myself. It was taken at her 80th birthday party. This was a quick and easy page to put together.

All products (c) Stampin' Up!: Baroque Motifs, Typeset Alpha lower and Letterpress Alpha stamp sets; Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip cs; Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip craft and classic inks; Pretties Kit; Aquapainter

No comments: