Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Flaky Friends


Just waiting for the snow to fly soon! I put this card together using "Flaky Friends" stamp set, designer paper and my markers. This is the first time I used the shimmery white cardstock from Stampin' Up! It is similar to whisper white but has some subtle sparkle to it. The shimmer even comes through after coloring with a marker! Colors here are Old Olive, Real Red and the Dashing Designer paper. I also used Yo-Yo Yellow and Pumpkin Pie markers for the stars and carrot noses on the snow people.
I like to send a few different designs for my Christmas cards. That way I'm sure to use different stamp sets and cardstock.
The countdown to Stampin' Up!'s retired stamp set list is on. December 1st I will email the list to everyone. If you are not on my email list, leave a comment with your email and I will get one out to you!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: