Monday, March 31, 2008

Cupcake cutie



This is a card I made at Sheila's Mount Morris retreat! (Oh, how I need a scrapbooking weekend twice a month...) Enough reminiscing, I borrowed Beth's stamp set, "Short & Sweet" for the darling cupcake stamps. The cakes are colored in with an aqua painter (it's a can't live without tool). Then sprinkled on some dazzling diamonds glitter using my 2 way glue pen.



The colors of cardstock and inks used are: close to cocoa, pretty in pink, and the berry bliss designer paper. The cherries were colored using my real red marker and the main panel was punched using the 1 inch circle punch and raised with several dimensionals. My inspiration for this card came from Kristina Werner's website. She's got some really great projects and is an obvious professional photographer. Her link is at the right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Kristina's card too. It always bothers me how her cards are so perfect and when I recreate them they look nothing like the real thing.

I love your card. Very sweet.