Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flap Fold Flowers



This is my first SCS challenge! The challenge was to make a flap fold card using instructions from the scor-pal website. It's linked through SCS.


I used my coluzzle circle maker and then scalloped the edges with the corner rounder. I didn't have any designer paper with groovy guava in it so I made my own. The whisper white piece is stamped with images from the "Time Well Spent" and colored with a blender pen and ink pads. The large flower is also colored in with blender pens and attached with a crystal brad from the pretties kit. The flap would be better attached using small magnets or even velcro but I had to use Herma temporary dots, that's all I have!


Almost forgot, want to know the colors? Groovy Guava, Rose Red, Blush Blossom and River Rock!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: