Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dinosaurs

It's been so long since I've posted that I forgot my password. That doesn't mean I haven't been stamping! With sale-a-bration done, I'm going to have a little more time.


This card uses "Prehistoric Pals" stamp set. With 2 young boys, I have many kid friendly stamps for cards and scrapbook pages. Cardstock is naturals ivory, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, so saffron and always artichoke. Inks used are pumpkin pie, so saffron and always artichoke.


Every Wednesday I get a Splitcoast Stampers email with challenges in it. I completed my first 2 today and what fun. I will hopefully get time to post those later. It's free to sign up and suggest you do so! Follow the link to the right to www.splitcoaststampers.com.


Tomorrow I'm going to make time to scrap! It's supposed to snow again, sigh.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: